Our Give Me Jesus Collection was inspired by the hymn, “Take the World, But Give Me Jesus,” written by Frances Jane (Fanny) Crosby in 1879.
“Take the world, but give me Jesus,
Sweetest comfort of my soul;
With my Savior watching o'er me,
I can sing though billows roll.
Take the world, but give me Jesus.
In His cross my trust shall be,
Till, with clearer, brighter vision,
Face to face my Lord I see.”
We pray this collection will encourage and challenge you to take heart in the One who rules and reigns over all. Even on our darkest day, Jesus is, and always will be, better.
May we believe it, rejoice in the peace and joy this truth so beautifully brings, and walk in the glorious freedom Christ offers His own!
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel & reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, & hem
• Unisex sizing